Saturday, April 25, 2015

Simple Visioning Tip

Recently, I was prompted to change my email password at work. This happens routinely, as a security measure. I typically bristle against the idea and wait until the very last minute to change it - this time actually missing the deadline and having to call our IT department and beg for forgiveness. "I liked my old password, I'm used to it," I argue in my mind, "Why are they making me change it?"

However, when I changed my password this time, I unthinkingly and automatically changed it to something I am envisioning for my life. I ended up changing my Gmail password to be the same. Since I log into both accounts multiple times a day, I am constantly thinking about my vision throughout the day. It's interesting that something that happened so spontaneously has resulted in a great way to keep my vision in the forefront of my mind. I think you should try it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment